Monday, June 9, 2008

School Safe Cubefield

Defy ears!


always say that "the important things in my life do not go through the blog, but what I will tell you today has to do with the depths of me. Eschatological
Without
get (if you can not) going to talk about constipation. While some draw them a smile, is a serious problem and creates feeling pretty annoying, as heaviness, tiredness, listlessness and even pain. But this is not intended as medical advice. This

emerged from post again fell into ... (Drum roll) "The challenge ACTIVIA . One of the most marketed to eliminate constipation. Not only am I consumed over 14 days yogurt (I am on the day 10), if I carry out several of the 10 advice given from your web site.

is not the first, and surely not the last box I bought. But in a few days see what happens. Meanwhile I still have the same question: Works Activia yogurt?

0 comments:

Post a Comment