Friday, July 4, 2008

Can You Experience Implantation Cramps 5dpo

chickens and eggs The box of chickens

Image: WEB - Lyrics: Attaque 77 Exodus Ska

the first day of the month of July we had in Olavarrria the gracious presence of the Governor of the Province of Buenos Aires , Mr. Daniel Scioli. He came to meet with several mayors to advert a road plan and went swiftly trying to avoid the huevazos inflicted by farmers. Here

everybody knows everybody. Who else, who is prime less, friend or neighbor on the other. And if the uncertainty dominated me in front of the protest, now the feeling is worse. Because many of those who were throwing eggs at a combination are far from economic hardship. And this protest was far from the "revolution" and the desire to change things. It was almost a frivolous game. A fun and playful protest, far from being coup ... but empty.

Yes, I know that Governor Scioli is an autistic.
Yes, I know that Kirchner has a greed for power and money than ever before.
Yes, I know there are thousands of farmers who break their backs day after day in the worst General Terms of working.
Yes, I know that a 40% tax is abusive and unconstitutional.

But this is about being in the middle. If not, nor powerful rancher and his entourage employees. As I said Silvana Melo in a previous post comment "I have nothing to do with the government. Nor will I have with any government. But I'm sure that I have nothing to do with the landowners."

Once again the dichotomy and I, like thousands, in the middle. Watching, asking, suffering.

0 comments:

Post a Comment