Friday, August 1, 2008

Brittany Stone Streaming




The skin is the body's largest organ. Is what limits us and holds us. Is the boundary between the exterior and interior, between others and ourselves. It is at once, which covers us and what we naked.

There are several issues that have to do with skin, and that is what this post.

The note is very complete, but what surprised me most is the survey (as unreliable as any other internet survey) reveals that almost 50% have a tattoo. I have
a tattoo. I got it (I did) about 5 years ago. Is a pair of small wings on the back. It hurt, but I liked. It has no meaning beyond my desire to let me.

I have you in the skin: disease. In the last phase of Dancing with the Stars sat out the contest Maria Fernanda Callejon (but not that many visitors come to this blog trying to figure out how old is this lady). But the triumph of Subini Serafin is not what matters to me. The dream that pretended to meet the alley was to help children who suffer from skin glass (Epidermolysis Bullosa). The contest is over, but I get a deputy pose your eyes on this issue . I'm not a fan of Alley (though I ate several times snafu " The legacy of Tio Pepe " to see her naked a couple of minutes), but I wanted to continue in the program to fulfill the dream. I have a
of AIDS in the skin (Psoriasis) and after a long time to treat / deny / assume / deny / hate her, I decided to go to the doctor to see if I can solve that problem. So it was that I learned the importance of skin and what it means in the bond with others.

skin Question: Love . The attraction or rejection of a person (in terms of desire) is directly related to the skin established. No couples (dating, marriage, lovers) who can resist the attraction of skin , if it exists ... With it we
skin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment