Monday, August 25, 2008

How To Remove Mirror Golf 5

Dale, tell me, tell me there Stateless


somo
All unique and unrepeatable. This is not a cliché, is an absolute truth (if there are absolute truths). Each one is different in the way interact with their peers, their friends, their partners, in the manner assumed ideological, sexual and spiritual, in the way we view the facts from the most to the least important. Each is to his way.

Sartre said: "No one is like another. Neither better nor worse. Is another. And if you both agree is a misunderstanding." But what I am sure of is that there are "people classes." I do not mean the end of class with reference to the place that occupies a socially cad. I speak of these people. It gives me no face, nor the literary ability to do what Bestiaria (Here) of so excellent and so recognized. But if I want express my distaste for " commentators." Not "commentators", of which more than one detestable.

"commentators" are those people who leave messages on answering radios and digital editions of some newspapers. When I read or hear the things you say I wonder: Where are you? Where do you live? Am I the cross through the streets? Actually, most, shows an utter disregard for individual liberties, the democratic system, for different views and privacy.

What leads someone to a radio call at 4 in the morning to say how bad it was Fernando Peña con Mirtha Legrand? What prompts someone to go as a Boca-river a discussion about the muscular arms of Madonna?

far I admit to Kirchner, but the atrocities that some people think is really an attack on the institutions, because there is no legitimate claim to start with "CFK Tilinga ... " There are a lot of levity to comment, but to comment anonymously. Why say "Speak Juan de Liniers ..." is exactly the same to be an anonymous.

What surprises me most is that "commentators" are listeners and readers of media which has deep ideological differences. It is obvious that the reader "CriticaDigital.com" is not he same as "Infobae.com" and yet can read more or less the same is the commentts . The listener of Victor Hugo Morales, li is not the same as listening to Oscar Gonzalez Oro, but I still always say (mostly) the same way. Always thinking manifests castrating, repressive ... Facho .

There coined a phrase that says "Everyone has a Fascist dwarf inside." To me that THAT which communicates with some media.

0 comments:

Post a Comment