Thursday, August 7, 2008

Burst Capillary On Baby's Head

A 6 degrees yours


I think we all more or less know the theory of "6 degrees ." For those who are wondering " What is this? " I tell them that is a theory that says that between any other person and no more than 6 degrees of relationship. This means that there is 5 people as intermediaries between two humans at random. Something like " The Small world."
If you're interested in learning more clicks: Here, here and here.

Today I lift more spiritual than other days. And that comes from me every day. I'm at a stage where what is happening around me I am not alien. Although as a matter almost professional try not to get involved, even a little, small / large tragedies with which we live every day in my work. But it is hard not to wonder how much I rub.

Olavarria is small. Not so small as to meet everyone and not as big as not to know anyone. Many times at work I am surprised that someone I do not ask me record "You're Gallo, right?" (Gallo is my surname in Chinese horoscope I am Dog. contained here already .) Safely. And I also happens to go to an event and not knowing anybody.

Returning to the theory of 6 degrees, the spirit and people. How good is start thinking about how life task of going cross / roads weaving to finish knowing these people makes us happy life. That is the fate .

IMAGE: Maxxi "Barrio Logan (Olavarria) -----------------------------------
---------------------------------------

It has nothing to do with the post. Or maybe you have, who knows.
But since I found out I have a great plot:
" Who will send the burrito Ortega occurred nothing more and nothing less than to Mendoza? "
's all a joke.

0 comments:

Post a Comment